AMI Marine have launched the all new X2 Voyage Data Recorder. Carefully researching the current market and the needs of ship owners, managers and their crew safety. With an in-house group of developers and engineers specialising in data recording technology, our new VDR/SVDR is designed for simple use together with rugged reliability, whilst always operating quietly in the background.
This cost-effective VDR solution allows for easy installation which can always be made to fit in with your vessel schedule. Delivery, installation and all commissioning can also be completed within one price, without any unwelcome surprizes.
The new X2 VDR is an ultra-low maintenance ‘fit and forget’ voyage data recorder, which works out of sight, only requiring annual servicing. AMI automatically reminds you when your next annual service (APT) is due and can arrange ongoing APT attendances for you to ensure that your vessel keeps moving without delay.
Along with reliable technology, AMI Marine offers ‘royal standard’ customer care service. Real people are ready to take your call and will process your request immediately. The AMI Marine customer service team is made up of industry experts focused on assisting customers with after sales support on a 24/7 basis.
- Efficiency for your fleet and vessel management with easy to use data playback
- Trusted British brand, supported internationally
- No frills – just a solid VDR that is dependable, easy to use built to last!
- Competitively priced
- Fit and forget low maintenance design*
- Data storage capacity of 1TB, allowing for up to 60 days* of storage, twice that of the 30-day requirement as specified by the IMO MSC.333(90) regulations.
- Retrofit convenience. Our 3-wire microphone solution ensures no need to run new cables, allowing for a much faster and cost-effective retrofit installation.
- Option of 8” or 9.7” colour touch screen bridge control panel for monitoring of all recorded data, audio and images along with expiration dates for replaceable items.
- New simple cable management system for faster installation of larger cables.
- All configuration and installation data held in the capsules and LTRM allowing fast, economic service calls, with no requirement an external storage device.
We also manufacture compact mini data recorders for smaller commercial vessels under 3000 GRT, learn more at amimarine.com.
For details and further information on our services or products please contact us on www.amimarine.com
*Actual period of recorded data dependent on size of image and audio files