Aqua-steel is a unique corrosion control system developed by Bayer-Wood Technologies for use on rusted ferrous metal surfaces. The ferrous surface to be protected is converted on contact to a complex organic iron compound by the unique deoxygenating agent incorporated in the Aqua-steel converter. This black, corrosion-resistant layer is formed by utilizing all the surface moisture and oxygen during the reduction reaction. The special copolymer latex emulsion system dries to form an impermeable barrier to oxygen and moisture.
Aquasteel is water based & is solvent-free. It contains no harsh phosphoric or hydrofluoric acids, making it safer for employees and for the environment.
- Easy to use, brush, roller or spray
- Minimum preparation
- Non-hazardous in use & for storage
- Contains no acids
- Effective Primer & Passivator
- No leaching
- Quick drying
- Product will last in tightly sealed container for over 12 months once opened if stored according to instructions
- Manufactured in the UK by Aquamarine Chemicals an ISO 9001 & 14001 Manufacturer
BUY NOW – Call 00 44 1684 290077 or email email@example.com